Jump to content
Albert

Bentley Bear's Crystal Quest and Super Circus AtariAge w/PokeyONE in the AtariAge Store

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mayhem said:

Yeah once Froggy is available, I may purchase that heh.

It's available now in the store with the PokeyONE, unless I screwed something up, which is certainly in the realm of possibility. 
 

  ..Al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Albert said:

It's available now in the store with the PokeyONE, unless I screwed something up, which is certainly in the realm of possibility. 
 

  ..Al

No, you have it right Al.  Mentioned it, days ago.  Available right here for the masses.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah hadn't been through all threads, haven't been here in a little bit due to personal reasons...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2019 at 12:44 AM, Albert said:

It's available now in the store with the PokeyONE, unless I screwed something up, which is certainly in the realm of possibility. 
 

  ..Al

I tried to order PacMan Collection PokeyOne - but it said I needed to send a PokeyChip...

 

Is this correct?

 

Or is the PokeyOne pre-included (included, provided and built-in by the producers) and the instruction put out in wrong place for some reason?

Edited by Giles N

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2019 at 3:25 PM, Giles N said:

I tried to order PacMan Collection PokeyOne - but it said I needed to send a PokeyChip...

 

Is this correct?

 

Or is the PokeyOne pre-included (included, provided and built-in by the producers) and the instruction put out in wrong place for some reason?

That was a mistake, and I've fixed the store entry.  The PokeyONE is included, no need to send anything else in when buying any of the five games in the store that include a PokeyONE.

 

 ..Al

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Albert said:

That was a mistake, and I've fixed the store entry.  The PokeyONE is included, no need to send anything else in when buying any of the five games in the store that include a PokeyONE.

 

 ..Al

 

Thanks,

 

My order was placed anyway.

 

Look forward to try it out.

 

Hope it improved the (already good) store.

 

👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...