IGNORED

Japanese Nintendo 64 games

I'm culling my collection and have a few Nintendo 64 Japanese games I'm going to sell to a local guy, but I don't have any idea what I should ask for them. These are all cart only, with nice labels. Can I get some ball-parks on these from everyone?

NUS-NG5J-JPN Konami, Goemon ("Going Now"), RPG
NUS-NYSJ-JPN Yoshi's Story
NUS-NPFJ-JPN Pokemon Snap
NUS-NDRJ-JPN Epoch Co, RPG
NUS-NUTJ-JPN Victor Interactive, RPG
NUS-NWTJ-JPN Zed two, Infogrames UK, Wetrix Classic
NUS-NH5J-JPN Konami, Nagano Winter Olympics 98

You know with those product codes you can pop them into google and it will give you a name you can then ebay under SOLD items for a price.  Like that Epoch Game that's a Doraemon title while that top one is the Japanese version of Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon.

Problem you have is that most of them need a good grasp of Japanese to be really enjoyable, some you can get around it a bit using a faq to bypass the menus, but still, it'll hurt the value on top of them just being common titles.

Thanks.

Yeah, I know, I did that, but not much info there, nor many sales. Most show minimal value, but I'm more interested in a ball park price range from collectors here who might give me their honest feelings in a situation where they happened to run across these in the wild.

Maybe something like "uh, I'd pay maybe $25 for the lot" or that kind of thing.

Well in that case the post above is like 1/2 right.  There's not one game, but two that the language barrier would have no real impact on, Yoshi, but also that puzzle game Wetrix.  All the others would be a moderate to heavy load of Japanese that would impede progress if not make it a downright chore continually referencing a FAQ as to not get lost and confused.

Due to that your money is entirely in Yoshi and Wetrix.  Yoshi is like a $5 game alone basically, and Wetrix would be basically the same.  Goemon, Doraemon, the others, even Pokemon snap are essentially borderline worthless alone getting a dollar or two plus shipping weight, loss sellers paying to get rid of it with PP if not PP+ebay fees.  Honestly if you sold this privately I wouldn't ask more than $10 as $15 is pushing it, plus shipping and on ebay due to N64 cart weight you'd basically be selling the games to break even as a lot, a loss alone, maybe to make a couple bucks each just on Wetrix and Yoshi eventually if someone bites.

That help?

• Like 1