IGNORED

Defender of the Crown for Intellivision Reservation List

Elektronite

15 minutes ago, Ignorama said:

I am confused, is this just the first batch and more are coming later, or is the sale done with 35 copies?

35 copies were set aside for reservation on Atari Age. More copies were made available for reservation on facebook. 

There are approximately 125 copies being made this round. More to come when more boxes/cartridges can be brought or sent to Thailand. Probably more to come next year sometime. 

I would love one!  I do not care about serial numbers or anything like that.  Just give me any payment details and I am on it.

Andy (alevin16)

alevin16@gmail.com

PS I just saw the list was full, I do not mind waiting, so whenever you get more in just email!

Edited by alevin16

1 hour ago, Troy_Whelan said:

Elektronite - I have no interest in joining Facebook, so if you add me there I will buy a copy.  Otherwise I will wait for more copies to open up here.

Troy

There are no further copies available on facebook, so no need to join. When more copies are available, I'll post that information.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Elektronite said:

Everyone will eventually get a copy if they want one. However, just not as quickly as they might like. Sorry, there are only so many copies to go around. 

This is the Key-Sentence. No secondary market needed, just patience. Its okay for me to wait, I have no Facebook, so I hope I get the news in time next time.

I apologize for the clumsy manner in which we took reservations for copies. It is clear that there is more demand than copies. 

Therefore, I am announcing that ALL reservations are hereby CANCELLED.

We will roll out a more equitable method of distribution in the next few days. 

I apologize for the inconvenience. 

William Moeller