IGNORED

Defender of the Crown for Intellivision Reservation List

Elektronite

1 minute ago, save2600 said:

Not that I'm aware of... just saw TPR wanted in after all this, so thought I'd re-express my interest in case.   :)

I only posted that because I got an email newsletter from IntellivisionRevolution linking me to this thread.  I've been traveling for the past couple of months so I haven't had a lot of time to get caught up on what is happening, so I do thank those guys to alerting me to this thread!

Maybe 5 more sign ups over the next couple years, then an average can be taken of the order we sign up and then those signing up with the lowest average spot can be put into a raffle for a chance to be first to sign up again. Sounds fair?

The NEW reserve/ordering policy of Defender of the Crown for Intellivision

Elektronite is currently building 125 copies of the game for distribution via mail order from Thailand. There are more people that want the game than 125 at the moment. 

Therefore, we have to follow the following procedures to make the system as fair as possible, and to get the game in the hands of as many people as possible and to avoid hard feelings. 

Keep in mind, that if you miss out on this round of copies, there WILL be more made available in the future, but probably not for a few months at least. So, if you want to play the game this Christmas, you'll need to get on this round. 

We will begin orders on November 15th, 2019 at 12pm BANGKOK TIME (GMT +7)

Here is how you order:

At 12pm Bangkok time, (GMT + 7) (NOT BEFORE!!), on November 15th, 2019, send an email to 

elektronite@hotmail.com

and request a copy. 

Put "DEFENDER OF THE CROWN ORDER" in the title

Within 24 hours, you will get a reply IF you have a copy reserved. 

The confirmation email will contain information on how to pay via PayPal. 

The cost of the game will be $70 US + $18 US (Shipping + PayPal Fees) = $88 US final cost. 

Please NOTE!:

- There is 1 copy per person/PayPal account. 

- There is no combining this order with other items. We will not accept requests to combine shipments with other copies going to other people. 

- IF YOU SEND AN EMAIL BEFORE THE official TIME, it will be deleted/ignored. 

- We will  not accept message requests of any type for reservations of the game. You must email.

- We will have requests open until November 30th, 2019 at which time any unsold games will be allowed to be purchased by anyone who wants a copy in any numbers. 

- We will be sending via registered mail if possible

- Please note that all and any previous requests for the game are null and void and this is the ONLY method that you will be able to obtian the game until December 1, 2019. 

Thank you for your understanding. We don't want people feeling that they were overlooked or ignored and some people having multiple copies of the game. 

Defender_of_the_Crown_Coming_Soon.png

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, carlsson said:

An idea for anyone worried they will forget about the time: Prepare an email already now and schedule your email client to post it right when the reservation begins. You've got about a week to look up how to do that.

Gee,,this is getting simpler all the time.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sewer Sam said:

I'll take one please, thank you!

\/\/\/ See below. \/\/\/

18 hours ago, Elektronite said:

The NEW reserve/ordering policy of Defender of the Crown for Intellivision

Elektronite is currently building 125 copies of the game for distribution via mail order from Thailand. There are more people that want the game than 125 at the moment. 

Therefore, we have to follow the following procedures to make the system as fair as possible, and to get the game in the hands of as many people as possible and to avoid hard feelings. 

Keep in mind, that if you miss out on this round of copies, there WILL be more made available in the future, but probably not for a few months at least. So, if you want to play the game this Christmas, you'll need to get on this round. 

We will begin orders on November 15th, 2019 at 12pm BANGKOK TIME (GMT +7)

Here is how you order:

At 12pm Bangkok time, (GMT + 7) (NOT BEFORE!!), on November 15th, 2019, send an email to 

elektronite@hotmail.com

and request a copy. 

Put "DEFENDER OF THE CROWN ORDER" in the title

Within 24 hours, you will get a reply IF you have a copy reserved. 

The confirmation email will contain information on how to pay via PayPal. 

The cost of the game will be $70 US + $18 US (Shipping + PayPal Fees) = $88 US final cost. 

Please NOTE!:

- There is 1 copy per person/PayPal account. 

- There is no combining this order with other items. We will not accept requests to combine shipments with other copies going to other people. 

- IF YOU SEND AN EMAIL BEFORE THE official TIME, it will be deleted/ignored. 

- We will  not accept message requests of any type for reservations of the game. You must email.

- We will have requests open until November 30th, 2019 at which time any unsold games will be allowed to be purchased by anyone who wants a copy in any numbers. 

- We will be sending via registered mail if possible

- Please note that all and any previous requests for the game are null and void and this is the ONLY method that you will be able to obtian the game until December 1, 2019. 

Thank you for your understanding. We don't want people feeling that they were overlooked or ignored and some people having multiple copies of the game. 

Defender_of_the_Crown_Coming_Soon.png