IGNORED

TIPI EA5 FTP client

jedimatt42

After getting the DSR routines working in Force Command, as promised I paired the app down and restructured the linking for 32k ram expansion... 

ForceFTP v1.0 - ForceFTPv1_0.zip

Seems to work fine on the 4A.  I haven't had success with it on the Geneve in ROMPAGE mode ( Only mode I've tried ) -- fails on 'get' somewhere in writing the file... haven't had a chance to debug...

Source is on github: https://github.com/jedimatt42/ti99-ftp

-M@

Edit:  

It supports 40 column mode,

server commands: pwd, cd, dir, get

local commands: lcd, ldir

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/27/2019 at 9:59 PM, jedimatt42 said:

After getting the DSR routines working in Force Command, as promised I paired the app down and restructured the linking for 32k ram expansion... 

ForceFTP v1.0 - ForceFTPv1_0.zip

Seems to work fine on the 4A.  I haven't had success with it on the Geneve in ROMPAGE mode ( Only mode I've tried ) -- fails on 'get' somewhere in writing the file... haven't had a chance to debug...

Source is on github: https://github.com/jedimatt42/ti99-ftp

-M@

Edit:  

It supports 40 column mode,

server commands: pwd, cd, dir, get

local commands: lcd, ldir

Matt,

Just a note to you.  Not sure if the program was updated, but if it wasn't, this program worked retrieving a file on my Geneve and saving to a Myarc WDS1 drive.   I just unarchived a large file with no issues.  I used Rompage mode.  

This Geneve is a non-GenMod Geneve and no Memex, but rather a modified Myarc 512K card for the extra memory. 

Only thing that would have made the program better was if it the video mode was 80 column Text mode so that when I did a DIR command, things would be a bit better on the display.

Is there a command that sets the path to where the file gets saved rather than in this case, WDS1?

Beery

• Like 1