IGNORED

Dungeon Hunt II – Boxed version – interest check

jacobus

First off, a big thank you to all the ABBUC members who voted for Dungeon Hunt II in the recent contest!  Daniel and I are very pleased and honoured by this recognition!  Especially in light of some very challenging competition!

I have received a number of requests for a boxed version of the game and I am considering doing a run.  Due to certain technical reasons a cartridge version would be problematic – specifically the game would need to continue to save to a diskette.  Not sure if that will be a show stopper for anyone, but I want to be up front about it.  If you are interested in either version, can you please let me know (and indicate which)

Based on my estimated quantities, I can offer the diskette game for between $40 and $45 (USD), or between $60 and $65 (USD) for the cartridge version.  Both prices include shipping to the US, Canada or Europe (air)

Thanks to some great assistance and input from StefanD, the boxed version will be significantly different than the ABBUC contest entry – it will have four more levels, automatic PAL/NTSC detection, better difficulty balancing, graphic improvements, and more!

image.png.5c7ef0fdc051bf507e4f15e87dfe89ed.png

Best regards

Jim

• Like 6

Interested in a cartridge version, like the cartridge/disc combo idea and the Atarimax cartridge with save idea, but would go for cartridge with disc save as well.

As probably said before, great game, very close to what I wanted to program as a teenager but lacked the required skills. 

14 hours ago, davidcalgary29 said:

I'd love a cartridge edition, and would buy two. But I'd still buy a boxed copy if it was only on diskette. Or cassette, if need be. :) 

Can I interest you in the Hollerith card version?  (extra shipping charges may apply) ;-)

• Haha 1