jacobus

Dungeon Hunt II – Boxed version – interest check

6 hours ago, jacobus said:

Can I interest you in the Hollerith card version?  (extra shipping charges may apply) ;-)

My first thought was "what the hell is THAT??". My second thought was "just let me make room for that one upstairs..." :)

I'll take two of the cartridge Dungeon Hunt II – Boxed version. Are any cartridge Dungeon Hunt I – Boxed version available?

9 hours ago, Defender II said:

I'll take two of the cartridge Dungeon Hunt II – Boxed version. Are any cartridge Dungeon Hunt I – Boxed version available?

Sorry, all DH I's are gone.

9 hours ago, gambler172 said:

Damn...i was not at home....lmk,when you can do a new one.....equal,if cart or disk

greetings Walter

Did you see Jacobus was talking about his previous version of Dungeon Hunt when he wrote that they are all gone...?

On 11/1/2019 at 10:21 AM, Marius said:

Did you see Jacobus was talking about his previous version of Dungeon Hunt when he wrote that they are all gone...?

Sorry,i mean DH 2....i would take cart or disk...equal for me.....i take,what i get.

P S...i own all Releases from Jacobus 😁

On 11/16/2019 at 1:43 AM, Defender_2600 said:

Interested in a boxed cartridge/disc combo. If possible, I would prefer Atarimax cartridge with save. Thank you!

yes....cart and disk combo....if possible

• Like 1

Quick update!

First off, thank you everyone for your interest!  I really appreciate the support!

Good news, I have been able to add game saving directly to the cartridge so the hybrid approach I had mentioned earlier is out the window (where it belongs :-)).  With this development, I've gone ahead and ordered a large batch of cartridges - they should arrive soon.  With those and the arrival of the feelies I should be able to start assembling and shipping packages very soon.  I will create a new thread with order information in the next few days.

Thanks to the tireless testing and feedback efforts of StefanD the new version will have all the enhancements I mentioned and a much improved player experience.

• Like 3

Whenever useful (boxed versions or memory hungry games), I suggest programmers to use carts (recently for Prince of Persia).

Considered the fact Dungeon Hunt used Atarimax carts, I suggested to use save feature. 

Perfect, thank you James (and StefanD)!