IGNORED

Home vision pile

Billgunnar

THE PILE IS SOLD!

They started their long Journey, that is 6500km in a well packed box, to their new owner this morning. 

I know that im just a Stranger and completely unknown here and didnt expect this to go so easy that it did! The only thing i knowed was that my collection would make a true Ataricollector Very Happy. In Sweden, where i live, the Atari scene is really really small and had this collection because a father of a friend knew i hade a Big collection of Old games and asked me if i wanted a box of, as he called it, Old videogames crap that he should throw away. I saved them in the last moment as the box already was loaded to the car and ready to go to the container! All of the games expect one of the repocarts was in this box. This was 4 years ago and i now relized that im never going to start collecting atari games. My wife would kill me i if i started to collect one more console.

This is by far the easiest deal i had ever Done and Im thrilled for the kindness from all that contacted me about this games. 

Im so Happy knowing the games will Have a nice new Home ! ??

On 11/4/2019 at 10:52 AM, Billgunnar said:

THE PILE IS SOLD!

They started their long Journey, that is 6500km in a well packed box, to their new owner this morning. 

I know that im just a Stranger and completely unknown here and didnt expect this to go so easy that it did! The only thing i knowed was that my collection would make a true Ataricollector Very Happy. In Sweden, where i live, the Atari scene is really really small and had this collection because a father of a friend knew i hade a Big collection of Old games and asked me if i wanted a box of, as he called it, Old videogames crap that he should throw away. I saved them in the last moment as the box already was loaded to the car and ready to go to the container! All of the games expect one of the repocarts was in this box. This was 4 years ago and i now relized that im never going to start collecting atari games. My wife would kill me i if i started to collect one more console.

This is by far the easiest deal i had ever Done and Im thrilled for the kindness from all that contacted me about this games. 

Im so Happy knowing the games will Have a nice new Home ! ??

Thanks for scanning these games, Anders.

And thank God you saved these from being thrown away.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter