IGNORED

air raid

alterdimension

This one?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AIR-RAID-Atari-2600-Video-Game-Cartridge/264515193706?hash=item3d96558b6a:g:TkcAAOSw5K5duJ6v

Yeah, he never claims anywhere in the listing that it's real and it's a pretty obvious fake. I'm sure that'll play into his defense when he inevitably gets reported for selling a counterfeit. He could've at least spray painted it blue and glued a PVC t-handle to it...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KaeruYojimbo said:

This one?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AIR-RAID-Atari-2600-Video-Game-Cartridge/264515193706?hash=item3d96558b6a:g:TkcAAOSw5K5duJ6v

Yeah, he never claims anywhere in the listing that it's real and it's a pretty obvious fake. I'm sure that'll play into his defense when he inevitably gets reported for selling a counterfeit. He could've at least spray painted it blue and glued a PVC t-handle to it...

Wow that is so dumb... that it's in a first party 2600 shell and has Atari style labels shows it as a fake.

I sent a couple of messages to the seller, with links and photos to prove it's a repro and instead of replying, he sent 2 offers. The first was  $2,000 and when I told him he was crazy, he sent a second offer, $500. He knows what he has isn't worth anything.  He's just a trying to sucker someone who doesn't know any better. 

Edited by RamrodHare
Spelling.
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...