IGNORED

Tons of free TI & Geneve hardware and related items

FDOS

I've thoroughly enjoyed my time with the TI-99/4A/4P, 9640 Geneve and mucho supporting devices; floppy disks, hard disks and NanoPEB's, etc.  Now I have too unload it all as fast as possible, due to home family situation.  This means some brave soul out there will have to come get it.  There's a lot of it; hardware, parts, floppies, hard drives, and documentation.  I will answer any questions, as I find time to do so.

Bill

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, FDOS said:

I've thoroughly enjoyed my time with the TI-99/4A/4P, 9640 Geneve and mucho supporting devices; floppy disks, hard disks and NanoPEB's, etc.  Now I have too unload it all as fast as possible, due to home family situation.  This means some brave soul out there will have to come get it.  There's a lot of it; hardware, parts, floppies, hard drives, and documentation.  I will answer any questions, as I find time to do so.

Bill

oh no Bill!

Let me know if there's anything I can do. It's a 17 hr drive for me to get to Az.. maybe fly there and drive back..  I left you a text on your phone give me a call when you get a moment. 

Greg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, arcadeshopper said:

Everything! Operation get Bill's stuff is a success. Now just have to drive it all back to Oregon....

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

It's always great to hear someone is able to save some of our beloved computer items and members having the dedication to go out of their way to ensure it happens.  Great job Greg!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1