IGNORED

Star Vagrant ATARI XL/XE game

MADRAFi

50 minutes ago, adam242 said:

My pre-order was successfully placed, but didn't require payment? Is that correct?

You should have received an email regarding your pre-order. That email contains a PayPal link where you will pay for your pre-order. 

I had to add another credit card to my PayPal account since I was sending money directly to a person instead of having the option of paying by credit card without having to log into PayPal. 

Bob C

3 minutes ago, darwinmac said:

You should have received an email regarding your pre-order. That email contains a PayPal link where you will pay for your pre-order. 

I had to add another credit card to my PayPal account since I was sending money directly to a person instead of having the option of paying by credit card without having to log into PayPal. 

Bob C

Thank you. Didn't show up directly in my Inbox, rather a sub folder.

...so I think I spoke too soon when sending the "Everything worked well for me" memo...

I can't seem to get the Paypal link to work.  All I get is a timeout error.  I've used Paypal routinely for ebay and other purchases....

Anyone else have this problem?

I was able to pre-order and have the e-mail to pay, but I haven't tried yet, I'm waiting until the end of the week to actually make payment, I just wanted to establish myself on the pre-order list.

On 11/4/2019 at 5:25 PM, Tillek said:

...so I think I spoke too soon when sending the "Everything worked well for me" memo...

I can't seem to get the Paypal link to work.  All I get is a timeout error.  I've used Paypal routinely for ebay and other purchases....

Anyone else have this problem?

Can you please sent me an email from the footter of madsoft.us page? I will try to have a look and resolve your issue.

14 hours ago, Retrok7 said:

I tried via iOS and got the same error but in Windows using Firefox, it accepted my order for the Max edition. Pity I can’t do a pickup so the postage is a good option.  Payment sent.  Can’t wait to try this.

I have made a pre-order on my Iphone without an issue. I guess it was network problem on your side.

1 hour ago, jedimatt42 said:

Is shipping for the digital version, digital? 

-M@

That was my assumption when I ordered it. I figured it would be a digital download. 

If it’s not, I’ll have to change my shipping option since I can’t really pick it up in person. 

Bob C

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 3:59 PM, Oldyoldson said:

I pre ordered and paid. Seemed like everything worked just fine. Then today I got an email saying I need to pay or my pre order will be canceled!?

Can you please PM me your email and full name? Possibly there was an difference between payment name and data entered into pre-order form.

• 2 weeks later...

First lucky guys were able to see and pickup game on Silly Venture 2019.

All existing boxed versions have their owners now.

I will start packing and sending your pre-orders after the Silly Venture.

On atarionline.pl forum I made a topic where you can add you to the list for future re-edition. If there will be enough requests I will make additional copies. Thanks, everyone for supporting Atari 8 bit.

Edited by MADRAFi
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1