IGNORED

Star Vagrant ATARI XL/XE game

MADRAFi

CONGRATULATIONS to Star Vagrant for being nominated in the 2019 Atari Homebrew Awards!

Be sure to vote for your favourite homebrew games of 2019 with the links below and watch the awards LIVE on February 1, 2020!

Awards Show: February 1, 2020 @ 12:00PM PT | 3PM ET | 8PM GMT LIVE on the ZeroPage Homebrew Twitch Channel!

Atari Homebrew Awards Categories (VOTE IN ALL!!):

1506523896_2019AtariHomebrewAwardsLaurel-Nominated-BestHomebrewAtari8bit5200.jpg.6fa1bbc6a6f24289284200a7021c4cc7.jpg

• Like 2

On 1/22/2020 at 5:13 PM, MADRAFi said:

If anyone from Canada or USA receives their package, can you please let me know? I would like to know how long does it take to receive it.

My copy arrived in the US today. Such a spectacular package! I'm really looking forward to making time to enjoy this.

• Like 1

My copy arrived in Oklahoma, USA today!

I can't play it yet as my 1200XL is still down for repairs (all I have is a 48K 800 atm), I haven't had the motivation lately to get it repaired. This game will give me the motivation to either repair my 1200XL or finally get around to installing my Incognito. I will probably do the 1200XL first still, as I didn't want both computers down at the same time, which is why I'd postponed installing the Incognito.

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 2

It just occurred to me that I can use the supplied USB cassette thing and try the game out with Altirra...that's what it is for isn't it? I always forget about Altirra, since I have and prefer the real thing.

I only recently started using Altirra to view my Rastaconverter conversions, so I could continue to convert and quality check them in PAL colors since my 800 is NTSC; I have a PAL board for it, but my monitors only show B/W from my 800 with the PAL board installed, one of my monitors won't even show NTSC in color due to the 800's old, stock, chroma signal. both of my current LED monitors accept both NTSC and PAL, just not from that old 800's video signal! Even my Ambery video-to-VGA converter/upscaler won't show the 800's PAL colors, and I've never had an issue with it not accepting any other PAL or NTSC or even a Hybrid signal, just like the 1084S! I eventually plan on picking up an old 14" Sony Trinitron CRT monitor for my 800, and I already have a 1084s CRT for my PAL 1200XL, I just have to fix the power on it.

@MADRAFi by the way, the package is completely top-notch. I don't think I have ever had better quality complete packages, even from the best (in quality materials) publishers like Avalon Hill, Epyx, SSI, Origin, etc. (except their cardboard boxes were of thicker cardboard than yours, but yours is good enough, and glossy!)

Those type are the only vintage Atari games I even bother to collect these days. If the packaging was of low quality or flimsy boxing like Atari and Datasoft's releases, I don't bother collecting them; it's hard to even find NOS games were the boxes aren't damaged or crushed or warped, in the celophane!

I hope this first release of your isn't your last. This is going to be a Trilogy, right?;)|:)

Edited by Gunstar

On 1/30/2020 at 7:12 PM, davidcalgary29 said:

Received my copy today! (Canada)

David did you do Global express?

On 1/30/2020 at 2:10 PM, MADRAFi said:

Global Express package is delivered within 7 days from Poland to Canada.

All international orders till Feb 7th will be delivered as global express in regular price.

Does this mean Global express for the price of Post office.. aka $10 off! :)

James

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...