IGNORED

Atari 2600 Collection Checklist

lazzeri

So here´s the improved & expanded version of the Excel spreadsheet designed to help you with you Atari 2600 games.

It works fine in Excel. Apparently it does NOT work well on Google Docs. I haven´t tested it on OpenOffice.

Here´s a video showing what it does. Forgive me about my accent, english is not my first language. ?

All spreadsheets can be found here: http://www.lazzeri.online/pub/Checklists.html

Checklist_A2600_v2.0.xlsx

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
On 11/3/2019 at 3:15 PM, lazzeri said:

So here´s the improved & expanded version of the Excel spreadsheet designed to help you with you Atari 2600 games.

It works fine in Excel. Apparently it does NOT work well on Google Docs. I haven´t tested it on OpenOffice.

Here´s a video showing what it does. Forgive me about my accent, english is not my first language. ?

All spreadsheets can be found here: http://www.lazzeri.online/pub/Checklists.html

Checklist_A2600_v2.0.xlsxFetching info...

Just wanted to say that this opens, edits, and saves just fine with Open Office. I am an OO user for years, and am happy this worked fine.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2020 at 12:59 PM, Mockduck said:

Just wanted to say that this opens, edits, and saves just fine with Open Office. I am an OO user for years, and am happy this worked fine.

Great! Thank you for your feedback!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 12:09 PM, TheVgaTv said:

Also works on Mac with Numbers, albeit in a limited capacity.  it opens, but the check boxes are gone, but you can still input data and it stays formatted.  Just a little extra legwork, but it's fantastic

Thank you for this! ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2020 at 2:18 PM, the_wizard_666 said:

Digging these man.  I'd love to see other systems because I collect damn near everything, but I'll settle for what's here.  Great work, thanks for sharing them!

Thank you!

Just uploaded Magnavox Odyssey2 / Videopac spreadsheet. If you´re into it I suggest you to take a peek ?

On 6/4/2020 at 7:05 PM, lazzeri said:

Thank you!

Just uploaded Magnavox Odyssey2 / Videopac spreadsheet. If you´re into it I suggest you to take a peek ?

Oh I'm definitely into it!  Just filling it in now!  Thanks, and keep 'em coming (if you're so inclined, no pressure :) )

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/4/2020 at 1:58 PM, Arenafoot said:

FYI - I am currently working on a "Atari 2600 Homebrew and Hacks Checklist" book to be sold thru Amazon like the rest of my "Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" books.

Can't wait for this book to become available.  In the meantime, our very own @Gray Defender has a review of Arena's "The Atari 2600 Holiday Homebrew Companion". This is a great book and an appropriate time to get a copy, if you don't already own it.

7C706663-6A21-4646-97D1-6041A6F5A111.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1