Jump to content
JacobZu7zu7

Intellivision HSC Season 11 - Game 12 - The Dreadnaught Factor

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, m-crew said:

All Good; maybe if I figure out how to play this game. Lol

 

Do this first...play level 1, 2, and 3 until you master them all.  Then go on to level 4 when those levels become easy for you. Will make it so much better. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The key to the game is flying slow.

Well,one of the keys!😄

I didnt reach Matt's score but I was very happy to destroy all 5 ships.👍

20191106_170338.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

The key to the game is flying slow.

Well,one of the keys!😄

I didnt reach Matt's score but I was very happy to destroy all 5 ships.👍

20191106_170338.jpg

Nice job!!  You saved the galaxy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Do this first...play level 1, 2, and 3 until you master them all.  Then go on to level 4 when those levels become easy for you. Will make it so much better. 

thanks . Im basically doing that now ...lol havent passed the 3 as of yet  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yeah,the real key is try to bomb the 4 engines at the back as early as possible!

That is the ultimate key to the game......

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just realized we are on game 12.

None of the previous seasons had this many.

Is this the last game of this season?

I can play forever. Just curious!😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

I just realized we are on game 12.

None of the previous seasons had this many.

Is this the last game of this season?

I can play forever. Just curious!😄

we're closing in near the end of season 11.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JacobZu7zu7 said:

we're closing in near the end of season 11.

Thank you Jacob.

And just so I cant forget I'll say it now-

thank you for all the time,work and effort you put into this HSC.

Outstanding! 👍

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

You did it!!  Sweet!!  I knew a skilled Inty player like yourself would get there.

Thanks 🙏!!

Now it’s trying to catch up to your score. Lol 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...