IGNORED

retrofun USatan

Bikerbob

I don't think that you need special manual for it. Specs should be same as for regular UltraSatan.

Difference between UltraSatans is in case, SD card slot layout, and what is really relevant: power supply needed.

Early ones (black case, vertical slot layout) were for unregulated 9-12 V PSU with DC connector.  I don't know is it what you have. Some photo ?

What Lotharek currently manufactures is with horizontal layout, and needs 5V stabilized - smartphone PSU with micro USB conn.

And there is now UltraSatan mini, what goes directly to ACSI conn. , no need for cable.

• Like 1

This one is using a linksys power adapter from an old router 5v 2amp barrel plug. 

One of the cards I was using fine on cosmos was using your drivers PP and it just lost the driver install.. no idea.. re-installed driver to card.. booted up. 

Wondering if going back and forth to the PC something is reading.. or checking.. maybe a virus checker or something and removing the boot loader? weird. 

Now that I have one card working again.. going to get another working and re-try 2 cards.  If I have 2 cards say 2 partitions on the 1st and 3 on the 2nd. will it automatically do C,D on 1 and E,F,G on the other? 

Jame

Did not have or heard about removing/damaging boot loader on Flash cards with TOS/DOS compatible driver by Windows in last 10 years. Such problem happened with very early driver versions, when Windows wrote something in MBR, but there is measure against it, and it works well, up to Win 10.

And today viruses did not go in bootsector, like some old ones. If nothing else, because limited space.

Yes, 2 cards will mount partitions in that order. First all from first card, then all from second. Well, if total partition count is not over 14. Then last partitions will be not mounted. With iTOS it is 30.

• Like 1