BONEMAN

What's your favorite game by 20th Century Fox?

Nothing that great in there, but I would pick FANTASTIC VOYAGE. 

You could do this as a poll and have the forum count up the replies. 

• Like 1

Toss up between Alien and Fast Eddie for me. But guess I'll go with Fast Eddie since I play that one more often. Great rhythm or "in the zone" type game.  :)

I'll go with Fantastic Voyage, although I give them credit for what they were trying with Crypts of Chaos.

• Like 1

Fantastic Voyage, although I have to give a shout-out to Revenge of the Beefsteak Tomatoes because of the name (and it's actually a pretty good game).

• Like 1

Tough question. They were very average in terms of quality.

I find Turmoil to be the best personally, and the only one I'd consider falling in the 'really good' category if I am in the mood. It's basically 2d Tempest.

That said, I infrequently have quite a fun time with Crash Dive, Bank Heist, Flash Gorden and Beany Bopper. All are good if not outstanding games.

I didn't have one until recently when Ferg did a show on the game M.A.S.H.  I enjoy the rescue mission type games.

Turmoil by far, I still play it to this day.....some of the others were not too bad and they were better than many other 3rd party developers....

Ooo, that's a tough one. Fox is an underrated publisher IMO. Fantastic Voyage, Turmoil, Worm War I, Spacemaster X7, Crash Dive, and Megaforce are contenders, but I think I have to go with Alien.

Aww, no love for The Earth Dies Screaming?  I think that and Turmoil were the only two Fox titles I had growing up (I inherited my system from my uncle so I didn't pick the games).  Turmoil is fun, but get's kind of repetitive fast and doesn't have a good challenge until the higher levels.

Oh man there is zero contest. SpaceMaster X-7 to me is a full blown contender when I think of the best 2600 games. It's about as fast paced an action shooter on the VCS that you can find. Just saying.

• Like 1