IGNORED

What's your favorite game by CBS Electronics?

BONEMAN

Wizard of Wor is good, used to be my favorite, though the new homebrew version pretty much relegated it to the dusty part of the shelf. 

Probably a toss up between Omega Race and Tunnel Runner now. Mountain King is a favorite on the 8-bit PCs, but the 2600 version is pretty hard to control.

2 minutes ago, Flojomojo said:

Are you going to start a thread for every manufacturer? If so, my favorite game is KNOCK OFF THE STUPID SHITPOSTING

Speak for yourself (and maybe grab some coffee?). I like talking about the games I like from different vendors. Nothing wrong with threads like this.

That said... you might want to space it out a bit boneman. Let each discussion run it's course before starting a new one, and maybe tell us WHY you like a given game.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Gotta go with Wizard of Wor.  Except for the lack of maze variety, they really nailed that one... right down to using the right controller for 1-player games, which made 10-year-old me start tearing his hair out until he finally RTFM!

Solar Fox and Mountain King are excellent runners-up.

8 minutes ago, Flojomojo said:

I apologize for my rude outburst. Please feel to delete if you want cleaned up thread, or leave the quoted rudeness as an example for others not to follow. 

Everyone has days they need to have a cup of coffee on before they post anything. Props for owning it and apologizing though. ?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1