IGNORED

I would like to order one

ersite

1 hour ago, Machine said:

I can't believe the ebay prices on these already!! Beware, I spotted at least two fakes. They are easy to spot and are shipped from Russia.

I thought they were open source so it's less a clone/fake and more just a cheaper version of the real thing with lower quality components?

• Like 1

A reliable source leaked me the official, internal sales figures for this thing, and, holy ravioli! The guy behind it all must have retired to his own private island by now with a humongoid sack of cash.

And have y'all seen the reviews?! Outta sight. Personally I think he paid 'em off, becuz I think the product SUX.

(No, I am definitely not letting the anger and bitter disappointment of my order never arriving influence my comments.)

Damn him.

Someone port this to Jaguar please!?  I've made some boxes, ready for pre order. I've spent thousand of dollars for PR. You will get a "Superfan certificate" and a special made silver gold badge if you order two and more. Need to clear my stock to watch TV again and get to the kitchen. Haven't brushed my teeth for days now. Help!!!

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, DeathAdderSF said:

Lies.

Also, my order finally arrived... but I dropped the product in the toilet. Does anyone have a spare? I'll pay big monies. Kthx.

haven't you heard the price went up, your money is no good now it costs a pallet load of 4 ply.

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...