IGNORED

I would like to order one

ersite

4 hours ago, GoldLeader said:

So mine arrived yesterday and came with a certificate of authenticity,...But I'm not sure the certificate is authentic...Hmmmm

I just checked mine. Photo below.

Fake-cerificate.jpg.7922ef95aca4a45c24657f9809de6a7d.jpg

What makes you think that it is not genuine? How can I find out if mine is real or fake?

• Like 2

Dont worry karri, it is definitely a real 'Fake Certificate' as clearly stated in the certificate.

Law is very hard with firms that release a fake 'Fake certificate', so you can trust them.

BTW, there must be big problems with the shipping, because I received one of it, but I didn't order one.

I don't need it becase already have the old model perfectly working. What have to do? Return it or give it away for free? Color of mine is steel blue.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I believe y'all are full of snot. You couldn't have received the product already as it isn't expected to begin shipping until early February. At least, that's what I was told by the place I pre-ordered from: Devious Pete's Honest Gaming. Sounds reputable.

Plus, mine's the "OMG SUPER RARE LQQK!" edition, complete with TWO layers of shrinkwrap and a collectible keychain. Only 50 will be made, and I got #49!! ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeathAdderSF said:

I believe y'all are full of snot. You couldn't have received the product already as it isn't expected to begin shipping until early February. At least, that's what I was told by the place I pre-ordered from: Devious Pete's Honest Gaming. Sounds reputable.

Plus, mine's the "OMG SUPER RARE LQQK!" edition, complete with TWO layers of shrinkwrap and a collectible keychain. Only 50 will be made, and I got #49!! ?

We must have gotten the super rare misprint edition as mine is #49 too :D

23 hours ago, Iwantgames:) said:

We must have gotten the super rare misprint edition as mine is #49 too :D

That's some BULLsh*t. If that's true, they could secretly be making THOUSANDS of the g-darn things, and ripping us off!!

Then again, you could be trying to trick me into cancelling my pre-order so you can open a slot up for yourself! See what these amazing products do to us? They inspire greed, treachery and paranoia, and tear us apart!

But, c'est la vie. I've been waiting years for a stunning gizmo like this to be realized, and nothing's going to kill my burning passion for it. NOTHING!!

Edited by DeathAdderSF
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

This thread again?!  I wanted one too but lost interest.  Anyone want to purchase my preorder for the second run?  I am only taking Bitcoin and I am willing to reduce my price to only triple the original price.  This thing is RARE, RARE, RARE!  PM me if you want it.