IGNORED

Consolidating my controller collection. Part 1, Genesis

tripletopper

Couple questions.  I think the only Us game that I know of that is eight players is double dribble playoff edition.  What I do have a Game genie so I might be able to play foreign games.

I have five 6 button joypads.  At most I know WWF raw uses four 6 button controllers.

And are some games that require the standard controller cuz of certain back standards like 60  Hertz conyroller mode in Ms Pac-Man. The only game with more than two regular controllers required I could think of is wheel of Fortune Sega CD.  It causes errors if you put in a sixer.  may I have a list of games that have more that you could rollers that would have a problem with either requiring mode press or unable to work even with most mode press for more than two controllers?

Someone told me there was a Foreign soccer football game which has eight joysticks.  I heard the X Y and z buttons or play calling buttons.  That helps control the bots.  my question is do only the tootsie captains,  1 on each side called bot plays, orchid all four players on both sides command the bots,. Or do they do something else for the other three players on each side? 

That game requires 8 players but, if I understand it right, it only requires two 6 button controllers.