Jump to content
bradd1978

Looking For Atari Flashback 2

Recommended Posts

Looking for 1 or 2 of these Flashback 2 models, just console only, but if you have controllers and power supply thats even better :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, masschamber said:

pretty sure I have some of both of these lying around somewhere

Ok cool. Let me know what you find 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Flojomojo said:

How much would you be willing to pay?

Haha. Good question - I’m in Canada for shipping so say $20 shipped?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got a flashback 2 in good condition with a power supply, in Canada, you can have for $30 but you will have to pay for shipping on top of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, griz said:

I've got a flashback 2 in good condition with a power supply, in Canada, you can have for $30 but you will have to pay for shipping on top of that.

I could do $30 shipped. Does it come with controllers too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No controllers. Just the unit and a power supply. $25 plus shipping is the lowest I'll go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, bradd1978 said:

I’ll pass but thank you for the offer 😀

Shipping would be just under $20 to most places in Canada. Let me get this straight : You want me to package it up securely, drive it to the post office and send it to you for basically $10 (time, gas, bubble wrap?) while also loosing my Flashback 2?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, griz said:

Shipping would be just under $20 to most places in Canada. Let me get this straight : You want me to package it up securely, drive it to the post office and send it to you for basically $10 (time, gas, bubble wrap?) while also loosing my Flashback 2?

Well if you are offering then sure 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bradd1978 said:

Well if you are offering then sure 😂

Yeah right. Man you are cheap! 😬 I couldn't be bothered for less than a case of cold ones, a hockey stick or some quality bacon.

 

If you change your mind let me know. I'll likely put it up on ebay soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, griz said:

Yeah right. Man you are cheap! 😬 I couldn't be bothered for less than a case of cold ones, a hockey stick or some quality bacon.

 

If you change your mind let me know. I'll likely put it up on ebay soon.

Haha. Sorry. In all seriousness I’ve had a few of these over the years I found in thrift stores and in cheap eBay deals. I’ve paid anywhere from $5 - $20. I just don’t really want to spend a lot on it right now. But good luck on your listing 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...