IGNORED

Atari ST system stand spotted (eBay)

blakespot

I spotted an all-in-one sort of system stand / enclosure for the Atari ST and thought I'd share it because this kind of thing is RARE. I spent years in search of one before finally finding it (due to posts I'd made long before in search of it). The one I had back in 1987 (ordered out of a STart magazine) and then sought out later is the Micro Way A520 STation. It's a nice looking unit that just houses the floppy drive and power bricks. The unit for sale here is rather more kludgy looking, in my opinion, but seems to have an integrated power strip. At any rate, someone out there might be interested, I felt. The ST in this package looks a little rough, though. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ATARI-520-ST-SM-124-Zubehor-Floppy-Mouse-u-s-w-funktionstuchtig/392430657917?hash=item5b5eb0a17d:g:zTAAAOSw6ypc2tWO

s-l500.jpg

My A520 STation can be seen in this tweet I just made

• Like 1

I remember those ads in STart and ST-Log. Seems like there was another brand similar to this one, but maybe it was a different ad for the same unit. Awesome looking unit! Yours, not this one. I'll agree this one looks a little kludgy and dirty. Still, it may clean up nicely if someone is interested in it.