IGNORED

ST ports Season 3 finale now available for pre-order

Gaztee

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update before the festive season really kicks in!

I had hoped to have the box proofs signed off before the printer closed for the Christmas period, but alas this has not happened. So they don't re-open until the 6th of January, so I'm guessing it's probably going to mean no boxes until nearer the end of January. I will post info as I get it, until then Merry Christmas and a HNY to one and all.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Hiya,

Quick update - nothing to really update. I am still awaiting the proofs from the printer. I was told they were busy, but didn't envisage things taking this long. I was hoping to get the proofs sometime this week, but that is now unlikely due to my work commitments. Hopefully, next week I will have better news.

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around recently. These are strange times for everyone, including those of us who work in hospitals. Anyway, I had hoped that all the games would have been in everybody's  hands by now, but due to the ongoing situation that has not happened. I have parts that are still in transit to me in the postal system, so at the moment I still cannot complete the orders. Now there doesn't seen to be any particular reason for this, but as we know nothing is normal at the moment.

From what I can see, there are delays in the postal systems in most places at the moment. So, what I plan to do is to contact everyone once I am in a position to post out orders. I will adjust all the tracked and signed to just tracked for obvious reasons. There is no difference in the cost (although postage prices go up here tomorrow anyway!) If people want me to hold off posting their orders for now then I will do my best to accommodate that too. 

Anyway, that is all I have for now. The games will be sent as soon as possible. I apologise for the delay, but I assume everyone knows these are difficult times for everyone. So, thanks for your patience everyone and please observe the guidelines and stay safe.

Gaz 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Update time! Well finally got all the pieces together in the right place! So i am now putting all the orders together finally. I intend to email everyone in the next couple of days regarding postage, so please keep an eye on your inbox. Glad this has finally come together.

• Like 7

Everything is packed and ready to ship. I will take European orders to the post office on Thursday, I will get the paperwork for that when I take the rest of the world orders on Friday. I will get the paperwork for that probably on Saturday morning. I will use my allowed exercise time to go and fetch that. Thanks everyone for your patience. Stay safe!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Zerosquare said:

I hope your packages will arrive safely. I don't know about other countries, but the postal system here is completely screwed up since the beginning of this epidemic. Packages turn up several weeks late (if at all).

That's why everything is being sent tracked, they seem to be getting through, whereas ordinary post seems to have more issues.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1