IGNORED

ST ports Season 3 finale now available for pre-order

Gaztee

All parcels have now been shipped. All UK & European parcels should now have their tracking info attached to the paypal invoice. I should get the paperwork for the rest of the world tomorrow, so will add the tracking info to Paypal then. Thanks again for your patience. I'm so happy this one is now done. Now to start sending invoices for Revenge Empire ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yup, still waiting on mine too.  Tracking shows it has been in Chicago since April 20th with no movement since it got there.  I'm assuming the delay is related to the pandemic (maybe a mandatory 14-day package quarantine or something?), but it's hard to be patient with so many cool games on the way.  :)

I got mine today as well, and my box was similarly beaten to hell after sitting at various post offices for 3+ weeks.  But thanks to Gaztee's superb packaging job, everything inside looks great. 

Thank you, Gaztee, for the tremendous effort you've put into everything.  I have no idea how much time and work it took to get all these wonderful games into our hands.