IGNORED

ST ports Season 3 finale now available for pre-order

Gaztee

Welcome one and all to the release announcement for the latest ST ports for the Jaguar. So for ST ports 3.4 the new games on offer this time are Mr. Heli and Ghouls & Ghosts

As usual the games are priced as follows

Cart only £36

Complete with box & manual £50

Red or Clear shell £5 extra per game. Please state colour when ordering.

To place an order please email peleiades81@gmail.com with the subject Mr.Ghouls Please also state the country you live in and your AA handle.  The closing date for pre-orders is Friday  13th December. 

If you have missed out on any of the previous releases they are still available and can be shipped with you 3.4 order.

Cheers 

Gaz

MR GNG.JPG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, evisu said:

Ghouls´n Ghosts? That´s cool stuff!

May I ask a question? Is the control adapted to the pad? So is "Jump" by pressing UP on the D-Pad or by pressing a button?

Jump is on another button, but is also still up as well.  Otherwise you'd have to 'jump' to climb ladders.  

• Like 2

Awesome, definitely putting in for these when I can.  Sorry for this question taking the thread off topic but are any of the past games that have been available as far back as 2016 revised in any way or are they the same roms being put to cart?  Just wondering if Bubble Bobble has been tweaked at all.  Thanks for any response. = )

8 minutes ago, Stage_1_Boss said:

Awesome, definitely putting in for these when I can.  Sorry for this question taking the thread off topic but are any of the past games that have been available as far back as 2016 revised in any way or are they the same roms being put to cart?  Just wondering if Bubble Bobble has been tweaked at all.  Thanks for any response. = )

None of them have been changed.  I've thought about updating some of the earlier ones a few times.  Some of those could certainly be done better.  Bubble bobble really would only need sound effects, though - it already has the arcade music.  And I wouldn't recommend the ST port of Barbarian when the F.L. remakes absolutely nail it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CyranoJ said:

None of them have been changed.  I've thought about updating some of the earlier ones a few times.  Some of those could certainly be done better.  Bubble bobble really would only need sound effects, though - it already has the arcade music.  And I wouldn't recommend the ST port of Barbarian when the F.L. remakes absolutely nail it.

Does Klax not have sound effects either? I'm interested in ordering the physical cartridge, but from what I've seen on YouTube, every video of this game running on the Jaguar has music, but no sound effects. Perhaps it's because they are running the game on an emulator rather than the actual console. 

1 minute ago, RREDDWARFF said:

Does Klax not have sound effects either? I'm interested in ordering the physical cartridge, but from what I've seen on YouTube, every video of this game running on the Jaguar has music, but no sound effects. Perhaps it's because they are running the game on an emulator rather than the actual console. 

My videos are direct from the console.  Or you could download the ROM and try it in VJ.  Klax has some sound effects, but not full.