IGNORED

Atari A to Z: An ongoing YouTube project

Hi folks! Wanted to share one of my YouTube projects with you all. It's called Atari A to Z and, as the name suggests, it methodically explores the libraries of various Atari platforms.

There are three main series:

Atari A to Z explores the library of the Atari 8-bit, covering games I grew up with, ones I never had a chance to try and more recent creations. These go out on Tuesdays.

Atari ST A to Z does the same for the Atari ST. These go out on Thursdays.

And Atari A to Z Flashback explores the 150 arcade, 2600 and 5200 games in the Atari Flashback Classics compilation for Nintendo Switch, also available in three separate volumes for PS4 and Xbox One. These go out on Saturdays.

I've been doing this for a little over a year now and have really been enjoying it. I've developed my style and confidence somewhat, too; while my earlier videos were faceless, I subsequently developed the confidence to appear on camera (with a little encouragement from my wife!), both to include intros with historical information and unboxings (where I have a physical copy) and as "facecam" during gameplay.

Hope you enjoy. You can subscribe to me on YouTube here, or you can find a full archive of all the videos on a dedicated site here. Thanks for watching!

• 2 weeks later...