IGNORED

Toy Shock Taiyo 12-in-1 three quarter scale hybrid home pinball machine with Haunted House, Black Hole, and more, now available for pre-order!

Bill Loguidice

I posted about it here:

Basically, it's available for pre-order from Walmart.com for $399.96 and includes Big Shot, El Dorado, Centrigrade 37, Black Hole, Jacks Open, Goin’ Nuts, Haunted House, Victory, Bone Busters, Lights..Camera..Action, Class of 1812, and TX Sector in its hybrid format (digital with some physical elements).

On 11/15/2019 at 1:37 PM, VectorGamer said:

Knock yourself out. For that price I've been able to get a playable EM that I'm not embarrassed to invite my friends over for beer and pinball.

Good luck getting an electromagnetic machine for less than 1000$.

• Like 2

On 11/15/2019 at 12:34 PM, Bill Loguidice said:
I posted about it here:

Basically, it's available for pre-order from Walmart.com for $399.96 and includes Big Shot, El Dorado, Centrigrade 37, Black Hole, Jacks Open, Goin’ Nuts, Haunted House, Victory, Bone Busters, Lights..Camera..Action, Class of 1812, and TX Sector in its hybrid format (digital with some physical elements).

Thanks for the write up on Armchair Arcade. Already preordered.

1 hour ago, Zoyous said:

Looks like it's running The Pinball Arcade (Farsight). Pretty cool!

Yes, most likely the Android version. I like the look of the backglass, although obviously it would be better if it were a second screen. Several companies will be introducing these types of these in 2020, so it will be interesting to see how these guys did being first out of the game. Just like I have to sell my Arcade1Up 12-in-1, I have no issue with selling this off should something better come along.

On 11/29/2019 at 11:53 AM, Bill Loguidice said:

Several companies will be introducing these types of these in 2020

I'll keep an eye out! Personally I would be interested in seeing a small-ish bartop unit (i.e., no legs, it just rests directly on a table or countertop of your choosing), with the table monitor being maybe 24"-32" max. I have no idea if that would have any mass appeal, though... could just be my own peculiar idea.

13 minutes ago, Zoyous said:

I'll keep an eye out! Personally I would be interested in seeing a small-ish bartop unit (i.e., no legs, it just rests directly on a table or countertop of your choosing), with the table monitor being maybe 24"-32" max. I have no idea if that would have any mass appeal, though... could just be my own peculiar idea.

Based on the rumors, we'll have a mix of 3/4 scale like this and larger size models. I'm definitely interested in the latter as long as the weight is not too great. (Of course, like what happened with my purchase of an A1U 12-in-1, I'm fully onboard with the 3/4 scale until something better comes along to replace it.)

• Like 1

I already did a first impressions write-up with photos and videos, here (https://armchairarcade.com/perspectives/2019/12/10/video-what-you-want-to-know-about-the-toy-shock-taiyo-12-in-1-three-quarter-scale-home-pinball-machine-with-haunted-house-black-hole-and-more/), but I know some people prefer straight-up review videos, so I shot a quick one on the three quarter scale Toy Shock Taiyo 21C 12-in-1 Home Pinball Machine.

• Like 1

They need to just go ahead and bite the bullet...make a mini combo arcade/pinball machine like the ones on Alibaba (They're great, though 10x the cost of this thing once you import one). Seems like a natural to me, that they could make an Arcade 1up/Taiyo frankenstein on the cheap-ish:

image.thumb.png.c3861b1d2d5751deb9cad932be88d1a9.png