IGNORED

New COLOR line games

128Kgames

4 minutes ago, Neogeoman said:

Should I send the money for the 2 games to your paypal account with your name on it?

If you got the email with payment instructions, yes. Otherwise please wait, since I am sending those emails in a first come first served basis. 

Just now, opcode said:

If you got the email with payment instructions, yes. Otherwise please wait, since I am sending those emails in a first come first served basis. 

Ok sounds good I received the initial email friday and replied immediately so hopefully I'll get the one with the payment info soon. Thanks 

• Like 1

Guys, I am getting more requests for the new games than I had expected. So if you haven't got a reply yet, please be patient. I will make sure all requests are fulfilled before the end of the year. I had to order additional components, but a second batch is coming.

• 3 weeks later...
Mine showed up today. Looking forward to giving them both a go after dinner.

Also, I didn't see a final decision on SAC support from Ed. I'm assuming that means it's only set up for regular controller.

Yes, the original (MSX) wasn’t planned for separate controls, and to implement them, while possible, would have delayed things a month or more. And since I had already started the preorder process, I didn’t think it was worth the trouble. The game got many graphical improvements though and looks closer to the original arcade now. Those updates took me several weeks to implement. Also, we now have different color patterns for each level, just like the arcade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received my Front Line & Elevator Action today as well.  While I agree Front Line looks beautiful, and a lot closer to the arcade game, I would have preferred the optional control-scheme.  I think for the uninitiated, the way that it is (move/shoot same direction) will be more easily understood and playable, for those of us that are accustom to the arcade and/or SAC controls, it just won't be the same...my two cents.  Don't get me wrong, I will still play and enjoy the game, but if you ever have the inkling/time to revisit this to see about changing or adding the secondary control scheme, I think it would be appreciated by the community.  I also gave Elevator Action a quick run through and after a couple levels I'd say a great port and very faithful and enjoyable.  Great work on both games, thanks.

• Like 1

Is this the first third of the shipments?   Dieing for some Elevator Action!
Thanks,
Chad

2/3 shipped. 1/3 to go. But I am waiting additional PCBs. That is why I stopped taking orders. Hopefully PCBs will be here this week and I will resume and do my best to make sure people (in the US) get their games in time for Christmas.

3 minutes ago, opcode said:

2/3 shipped. 1/3 to go. But I am waiting additional PCBs. That is why I stopped taking orders. Hopefully PCBs will be here this week and I will resume and do my best to make sure people (in the US) get their games in time for Christmas.

Further along than I thought...but my lot in life...aways in the bottom third!   However, good things come to those who wait!

Thanks for the update!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...