IGNORED

*FINAL BUMP* FS: Micom Basic Magazine, Japanese Super Mario Advance 4 e-Reader Cards

arcade124

Hey guys, selling (almost) the entirety of what's left of my collection, since I’ve been out of the hobby for about a year now, don’t plan to return, and especially seeing how things are could always use some extra funds. I'm keeping my Virtual Boy collection, modded 3DS, and the Japanese Super Mario Advance 4 e-Reader cards that I don't have duplicates of, but everything else is going.

Note: eBay links are for more images and more details, prices for anyone who buys them from me on AtariAge are stated in my post (lower than what I'm charging on eBay).

Unless otherwise noted, everything is tested and working.

Japanese Super Mario Advance 4 e-Reader Cards - Pick Your Cards

See eBay listing for list of cards. They vary in condition, but are all tested and fully working.

Price: $6 plus shipping per card

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324185459205

69175939_Duplicates1.thumb.jpg.282b8b267aaf81465c4539f9a70724e6.jpg

Micom Basic Magazine August 1986 Issue

This magazine was a monthly publication that was printed in Japan from the early 80s to 2003 and contained programs written in BASIC for many Japanese computers of the time, both the popular and less popular ones. Also included are ads for various Japanese computers and games of the time, such as arcade ports of Namco games and Hudson Soft’s licensed Nintendo games. In the case of the latter, some issues even feature pre-release screenshots of these games. See eBay links for more information.

Price: $25 plus shipping

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324239896780

1378139588_Micom861.thumb.jpg.9656a649c6189f6209aafbc5f69ef353.jpg

1231166030_Micom863.thumb.jpg.7c9e9ad6e67fcfa1b8dfe4869789d9e4.jpg

Edited by arcade124
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...