IGNORED

#FujiNet - a WIP SIO Network Adapter for the Atari 8-bit

tschak909

1 minute ago, manterola said:

Hi All, 

I tried the comm.atr image in FujiNet.online.

The problem was that I need no space between the atdt command and the address.  Now it is working. Thanks

sigh, again, manterola, please try the N: version on atari-apps.irata.online

-Thom

It must be understood that everything that can be done via CIO on this device, can be done via SIO, virtually all of the device functions are done via SIO and there are absolutely no hidden functions, as every SIO command is slated to be documented with parameters.. so virtually everything that can be done in CONFIG, can be done in other programs, as well. This is deliberate.

-Thom

22 hours ago, tschak909 said:

sigh, again, manterola, please try the N: version on atari-apps.irata.online

-Thom

Is it the plato.atr image there? 

I tried the plato inside comm.atr which I assume is the r: version (with altirra r: handler) I was able to connect at 9600bps. I typed atdtirata.online:8005 to get connected. It was great, super fast. 

The plato.atr in atari-apps server got me to the first black screen with white characters but I couldn't pass that... I was assuming that th platoterm in atari-apps sets everything up for the n: device to connect to irata.online plato server. 

Anyway, don't worry about it since I was just curious about the current state of FujiNet. 

Regards! 

5 minutes ago, manterola said:

Is it the plato.atr image there? 

I tried the plato inside comm.atr which I assume is the r: version (with altirra r: handler) I was able to connect at 9600bps. I typed atdtirata.online:8005 to get connected. It was great, super fast. 

The plato.atr in atari-apps server got me to the first black screen with white characters but I couldn't pass that... I was assuming that th platoterm in atari-apps sets everything up for the n: device to connect to irata.online plato server. 

Anyway, don't worry about it since I was just curious about the current state of FujiNet. 

Regards! 

Yup, it's there, and I just made a series of changes to the N: device to handle a new URL structure. I have updated the disk image there, and it should work again.

-Thom

56 minutes ago, _The Doctor__ said:

old video play just fine , but this last one says it can't find any blah blah html5 but the youtube checker says I'm all good and can enjoy youtube so.. wtf... wonder if my browser broke...

It worked just fine using New Moon on XP32.

:)