IGNORED

My final episode

classicgamer74

I needed a break for one.  I hadn't really taken a break at all since I started almost 2 years ago.  Plus this COPPA and FTC stuff is a royal pain for all creators.  To be honest, I have neglected my writing a lot.  I started several new books and never finished them.  I actually had a cover made for a book more than a year ago and still haven't finished the book!  I mean, who has a cover for a book before the book is even finished?  That's usually the last thing you do.  Regardless, I want to spend more time on my writing and just wrap up the projects I started.  I have 16 books under my belt and have at least 5 more started.  I really hate to be one of those people who start things and don't finish them.  

I think I might be back in January, it just depends on whether I get all of my books typed in.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, classicgamer74 said:

I needed a break for one.  I hadn't really taken a break at all since I started almost 2 years ago.  Plus this COPPA and FTC stuff is a royal pain for all creators.  To be honest, I have neglected my writing a lot.  I started several new books and never finished them.  I actually had a cover made for a book more than a year ago and still haven't finished the book!  I mean, who has a cover for a book before the book is even finished?  That's usually the last thing you do.  Regardless, I want to spend more time on my writing and just wrap up the projects I started.  I have 16 books under my belt and have at least 5 more started.  I really hate to be one of those people who start things and don't finish them.  

I think I might be back in January, it just depends on whether I get all of my books typed in.  

Care to share a link to your book releases? Also what is the pain you speak of in regards to COPPA and the FTC?

I tried to access bitchute last night, but strangely I'm unable to access it and instead I get a DDOS preventive page that comes up from the cloudhost outta dallas? I've had this come up a few times when trying to access the forums here at Atariage as well. So needless to say, I wasn't able to access bitchute to check it out. I hear that you can link your YT account to it and it will import all of your data automatically?

I have enjoyed all of your videos.

You should continue to make them when you are ready. (You don't need to post them immediately after recording.)

If YouTube doesn't improve, alternatives to YouTube will come around.

Anyway, thanks for making them, and for talking about it on AtariAge.