IGNORED

Space Battle

intvdave

Thank you for all the interest! I just wrote an email and am sending it out to my mailing list (you may get one). As I wrote it, I thought about the past 17 years and all the games we put out. It has been fun to share this with all of you. BGSP has been fun to do as there was no pressure in releasing it. Unbelievable to know that I started working on it over 5 years ago. Hopefully, my next release will not take that long... which I am trying to think of which to do next. I finally figured out how to make Sea Battle a one player game. We shall see. I need to focus on getting BGSP out the door first. For those of you that get a copy of the game, I hope you enjoy it.

It is nice to see all the familiar people still here. When I disappear again, you will be safe to assume I am working on another game :)

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, intvdave said:

Webpage promoting the game is up. Video showing game play is there also.

http://intellivision.us/intvgames/galactica/galactica.php

The game will sell for $50 CIB. We are trying to gauge how many to make. If you are interested, email me at: galactica@intellivision.us

As always, those that show interest get first dibs. Hopefully, we can have them available by the end of July.

Some people may only want the game board ($30) which will be available upon request. A ROM ($10) will be available after the CIB sell out.

Mail sent for 1 CIB copy. Thank you!

11 hours ago, intvdave said:

Thank you for all the interest! I just wrote an email and am sending it out to my mailing list (you may get one). As I wrote it, I thought about the past 17 years and all the games we put out. It has been fun to share this with all of you. BGSP has been fun to do as there was no pressure in releasing it. Unbelievable to know that I started working on it over 5 years ago. Hopefully, my next release will not take that long... which I am trying to think of which to do next. I finally figured out how to make Sea Battle a one player game. We shall see. I need to focus on getting BGSP out the door first. For those of you that get a copy of the game, I hope you enjoy it.

It is nice to see all the familiar people still here. When I disappear again, you will be safe to assume I am working on another game :)

Thanks Dave!

One player Sea Battle would be excellent and putting your updated version of Shark!Shark! on a board or even better,in a cart with a label.

Maybe  a box for those two games as well. if that's not thinking too far ahead.(or asking too much).

Sorry,seeing you back in action here got me super pumped up for more great stuff!!!???

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

Thanks Dave!

One player Sea Battle would be excellent and putting your updated version of Shark!Shark! on a board or even better,in a cart with a label.

Maybe  a box for those two games as well. if that's not thinking too far ahead.(or asking too much).

I was asked about releasing Shark Shark 2. I love my changes to the game. My changes support more a 2 player game which is not what most would want. The original game is already great as a one player version. My main changes were:

1) changed from lives to a timer

2) in 2 player mode, allows the fish that dies to enter back into the game right away not having to wait for the other player to die

3) opened up the left side of the screen

Does this warrant a full release? I do not think so. Would people love playing the game? I think so.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, intvdave said:

I was asked about releasing Shark Shark 2. I love my changes to the game. My changes support more a 2 player game which is not what most would want. The original game is already great as a one player version. My main changes were:

1) changed from lives to a timer

2) in 2 player mode, allows the fish that dies to enter back into the game right away not having to wait for the other player to die

3) opened up the left side of the screen

Does this warrant a full release? I do not think so. Would people love playing the game? I think so.

Hey,it couldn't hurt to ask,at least I tried!?

I am thrilled to have Battlestar Galactica coming,that's more than great enough for me!?