IGNORED

Space Battle

intvdave

On 7/21/2020 at 8:20 PM, IntyFanMatt said:

Hell yeah!  Just wait until you try it on the advanced level. So awesome. Gets progressively harder as you destroy more cylons. It’s a blast!

One thing I love about this game is that the reticle moves around the screen so much more smoothly than the old Space Battle game. It’s great to move and shoot with more speed and precision. That little improvement makes a big difference.

Hmmm that right there might make it worth the price of admission. 

And of course a big fan of the classic Battlestar Galactica.  Looks great!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, intvdave said:

I only played the game with Intellivoice and had not issues. Could the issue be your Intellivoice?

Hi David,

I tried it with 4 Intellivoices and 2 consoles so far. Everytime the first sentence is spoken, the game crashes. Never had such a behavior before with an Intellivoice game. 

I tested the game on an Intv 2 with an Intellivoice. The game never crashed on me and I played the heck out of it. Knowing how it is coded, I would expect the other original Intellivoice games to crash on your also. I am a bit lost as to why you are having this issue. I am curious to see if other have it also.

Just went to buy the roms and it has a $5 shipping charge for the emailed rom.  ( both shark shark 2 and Space Battle ) 

I am certain this is a setting issue. :)

But for a second I was having a Ticket Master flashback!   LOL

PS  thanks for the effort on these and the super fast shipping!  I must have been in the first batch to go out.

8 minutes ago, Steve Jones said:

Lately stuff from the states seems to cross the border then sit in limbo (or a canada post warehouse) for about 2 weeks before continuing the journey to the canadian destination. At least in my experience.

B9428D5D-CC78-4B23-8132-D04D5197B8FF.thumb.png.da5c1315796a6437e5fc35282f30f632.png

That’s exactly what mine says as well, except mine says June 20th.  Maybe Canada Post isolates them for 14 day’s.