IGNORED

Atari Pac-Man Retro Handheld Console?

libsgraf

I know that the AtGames handheld can play most 2600 and a lot of homebrew titles.  I am not sure about this nor its ability to do homebrews for either the 2600 and/or 7800.  However, it does have an SD card slot and has 7800 games included in the unit.  I can't imagine that it couldn't run both 2600 and 7800, but I am just not sure.  Hopefully more information will come out about this soon.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2019 at 8:38 AM, Videojuegos Horacio said:

Hi, sorry for my bad English. I am writing from Spain. I've received my unit yesterday. It does not run 7800 games from the SD card. The games start but they freeze or have screen issues.

No te preocupes.  Todo esta bien y muchas gracias por la informacion.  Y que parte vivas en Espana?  Tengo un cunado que viva en Barcelona.  Bueno, gracias otra vez!

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/17/2019 at 3:15 AM, libsgraf said:

Can you list the 7800 games included? The box photos on Amazon appear to show nine including Alien Brigade. Other retail information suggests five 7800 games and the written list on Amazon does not include Alien Brigade.

Mine came with 5: Centipede, Desert Falcon, Food Fight, Planet Smashers, Asteroids,

• 5 months later...

I have pacman Europe edition atari retro handheld. It's good but something does not work. It knows a sd card is inside slot, but doesn't see  compressed, and unzipped ntsc roms from atari mania. I've used a 16gb San disc card, also tried same make 4gb card. I've tried Stella emulator. I've even watched a YouTube vid of someone with the roms and actually played them. I've had unit since week 1 of release, and still doesn't work

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...