IGNORED

Sold: TerraOnion SD SYSTEM 3 & PC Engine Core

Cobra Strike Down

Selling my PC Engine Core and my Terra Onion SD System 3. Comes with 32GB micro sd card. Plays cd and card games (no roms included) once setup. Comes with Shuttle controller, NEC brand power supply, and AV cables. 

I have the original box for the Terra Onion, so I'll through that in as well. Everything is in mint or near mint condition. Controller membranes feel new, box looks like it did when I bought it and took it out of the brown box.

$300 plus shipping to the continental US. Retrofreaki is my ebay user ID if you need to see my extensive positive reputation.

Thanks!

SOLD. THANK YOU.

00g0g_dY5UzhPwhvy_1200x900.jpg

Edited by Cobra Strike Down

I will say this much, A and B on the PCB aren't a tell so much as the web domain.  If it still said the neosdstore.com on there, that's the original dumpster fire that caused them a lot of issues.  When they got around to doing the hardware over and trying to fix it, then it changed to saying what your image up there says.  I'm not certain which revision of the thing is exactly, but it's not the original one with the big audio and visual artifacting problem at its worst.

• Like 2