IGNORED

New Jag Game UWOL from Peleiades Games (Gaztee)

mart

•  

Just got my copy of UWOL from Gaztee (cheers Gaz) - I'm very impressed! Beautifully packaged - great Artwork - lovely orange cart - Gr8 gameplay with loads of replay value!

What a great time to have a JAGUAR with so many fantastic titles coming out!

Keep up the good work guys!

Mart

IMG_20191127_114057812.jpg

Just got this from the postman today. Have given it an hour or so this afternoon and have to agree this is a quality release.

Beautifully produced box, manual and cartridge.

As for the gameplay, it's fantasticly fun and highly addictive, I reckon I'll have many fun hours with this one!

Congratulations on a great release.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

For those who own this game and gave it some serious playtime....

After finishing it, is there any replay value to it?

I've watched some youtube vids with the different console versions of Uwol, and the game seems to be very short, like 20 mins?

I am in doubt of buying, but would appreciate feedback before I make my decision? 

18 hours ago, Isgoed said:

For those who own this game and gave it some serious playtime....

After finishing it, is there any replay value to it?

I've watched some youtube vids with the different console versions of Uwol, and the game seems to be very short, like 20 mins?

I am in doubt of buying, but would appreciate feedback before I make my decision? 

Why not try out the free version? Free Uwol Will work on skunk or JagSD/GD. It's there to encourage everyone to try it and hopefully then purchase the actual game.

Edited by Gaztee
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 5/18/2020 at 5:54 AM, Gaztee said:

Why not try out the free version? Free Uwol Will work on skunk or JagSD/GD. It's there to encourage everyone to try it and hopefully then purchase the actual game.

Finally got the game as a present (which I somewhat asked for? )

Quality of the whole package is great, just like an original release or even better.

The game plays well without the bugs from the free version, and is very addicting.

When powering up the console there is stereo sound, but the game itself only uses one speaker(left), while the right speaker is completely silence, like the free version.

Has this been done on purpose?

On 5/17/2020 at 11:32 AM, marss said:

You can play with a second character, explore all the rooms of the pyramid, collect all the coins. The game is much harder than the console versions. And your purchase will motivate me to make more games ;)

I am confused if it is possible to play with a second character yes or no, as it says "one player" on the box, and I can't find anything about it in the manual.

• Like 1