IGNORED

Bit Corporation Dancing plate / Sea Monster / Space Tunnel Pal

Sprogx

Thats not surprising. He probably hopes for alot more than they are worth....thus he doesnt price them.

But if you dont list a price and dont reply to pm's you wont get far selling them.

If they were ntsc they would of course be worth alot more....and that i suppose can confuse people what the pal versions are worth.

They do look to be in great shape...and i would definitely be intetested in them at a fair price.

Sorry guys, I work full time during the week and thus don't have a heap of free time to respond to messages outside of the weekends. Its the first post I've made on here in regards to sale & just gaining an idea of price based on offers as I don't deal in Atari games and am not totally sure of their worth. I didn't expect to return to a bunch of messages. Ive inherited a moderate sized collection of games and am slowly working my way through in valuing them. Nice to see that people are friendly & understanding of peoples circumstances. For those who are genuinely interested I'll attach some more photos today, thanks. 

• Like 1