IGNORED

CSI Horrors

Toucan

A few months back I asked if anyone had any boxed CSI games, and it seemed most did not even know they came in a box (not a plain box, but one that was printed on with graphics and text related to the game). Anyway, I just came across this eBay auction:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TI-99-4A-Cassette-HORRORS-Challenger-Software-CSI-NIB-NEW-Rare-1983-Unlisted-/223389144561?hash=item340307d5f1%3Ag%3ADkcAAOSwdyVcZFCw&nma=true&si=X9Ciystb7nCmSxT4lKkX%2BF7aAKg%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Did anyone here actually win this title? I have never heard of this one, nor seen it mentioned. Sounds interesting, trying to paint a haunted house. I know CSI made some great titles, so I would not be surprised if this one was a goodie. Just wanted to see if anyone here actually won that auction or knows about the game? I had a boxed Wallaby at one point, it was a brown color instead of blue like this one as I recall. Wish I would have hung on to that one.

Edited by Toucan

I liked a lot that games in auction but didn't have so much money to buy them :( anyway i know someone purchased them and hope they will share all with pictures of full packages :)

BTW this title is already present into the Gamebase 

image.png.77e34539d86b4fb3c145b68ecec5c9f3.png

this is the fiad file too

HORRORS

Edited by ti99iuc
  • Like 2

I do need to make good scans of all of my CSI boxes. . .and all of them are basically stickers applied to a blank box, which may also explain why the one I had from long ago was just in a white box--they either forgot (or if the process was automated, failed) to put the sticker on it or they ran out of stickers for that title before they ran out of the boxes.

• Like 2