IGNORED

FS: Fairchild Channel F Tetris - Videocart 28

e5frog

( Latest update April 22nd 2023)

CURRENT PRICE:

$150 with free shipping!

If you use "friends" option, otherwise it's $159.

848026670_protoset.thumb.jpg.08897ff7e79fc0d98a71a28043b4ba52.jpggfx.thumb.jpg.502cb216f01009a19f86c2c46e29abb8.jpg

cartridge.thumb.jpg.06441f483587e43bf1398e1202e2a949.jpg673502515_edgelabel.thumb.jpg.91bfc55acf5ea9f93e26ebf2b047f214.jpg

screen12.thumb.jpg.96e517116846e05caf055533e3cc4806.jpg

For effect, the screenshots are modified using MESS screenshots that just have been edited for retro look.

You're paying for one Tetris Videocart, in box, with instruction booklet.

PayPal:

e5frog@gmail.com

Four IMPORTANT details:

1. Make sure you pay in US$ (not automatic SEK by PayPal)

2. Make sure I receive the full amount, add the whole cost of fees to your payment 

(for most people this is a very difficult task) or use the friends-option.

3. Please make sure I know who's paying and your address, add your alias and/or send me an email about it

4. Made to order, there's waiting time during parts order/construction/assembly.

Check this thread for updates.

Swedish guys (and gals - ha ha, sure...) can pay via banktransfer or Swish as well. 

(It's a pay via a cell phone service - who uses cash anymore?)

Feel free to ask any questions in this thread or to the e-mail address above and I'll answer. 

Buyers (shipping order):

1. George E.  -  SHIPPED 
2. Ronald P. - SHIPPED
3. Blazing Lazers - SHIPPED
4. cvga - SHIPPED
5. cjherr (reg) - SHIPPED
6. atarirx - SHIPPED
7. masschamber - SHIPPED
8. Jason K. - SHIPPED
9. stupus - SHIPPED
A. VectrexRoli (reg) - SHIPPED
B. eebuckeye - SHIPPED
C. retrogmr - SHIPPED

D. lazzeri - SHIPPED

E. Sean J (reg) - SHIPPED

F. Rick Reynolds - SHIPPED

10. Kelseya - SHIPPED

11. HoshiChiri (reg) - SHIPPED

12. Geoffrey (reg) - SHIPPED

13. Joe (reg)  - SHIPPED
14. Nathan  - SHIPPED

15. SkyDivingirl (reg)  - SHIPPED

16. Alaskaman  - SHIPPED

17. Stefan (reg)  - SHIPPED

18. Andrew  - SHIPPED

19. Rick  - SHIPPED

1A. Ben  - SHIPPED

1B. Joe  - SHIPPED
1C. Mark  - SHIPPED

1D. Jason  - SHIPPED

1E. Jonathan  - SHIPPED

1F. Rikard - SHIPPED

20. Tommy - SHIPPED

21. Regev - SHIPPED

22. Robb - SHIPPED

23. James  - SHIPPED

24. Rikard - SHIPPED

25. Phil - SHIPPED

26. John - SHIPPED

27. Johnathan - SHIPPED

---

Yours next?

Edited by e5frog
  • Like 5

Wow. 

I guess we're going to do this!

So, what needs to be done now is to find and order parts. I'm not very wealthy - which is why I build and sell these - so as usual I'd like to ask for prepayments. People who don't mind waiting for over 4 weeks after payment can pay a smaller price as a compensation. It seems $85 has been a good starting price, let's see who wants it first, it should be enough to get everything together. 

I'm taking in 10 initial orders, US$85 for Tetris in a designed box - that I may ask you about in the next few weeks, shipping included. 

I know PayPal doesn't have a "I'll pay the fee" option, which they should so pay with the family and friends option if you want me to get the full amount. 
You can try and calculate the fee that will be drawn and send that amount - so I get the full payment. It seems to have a lot of variables though, from country to country, pay with credit card or funds on PayPal etc... It's apparently impossible to calculate, one out of about 20 people have succeeded to reach up and a few cents over the mark... 

Please send US$, swapping currencies costs money. Check that you're not sending SEK. 

If you're paying as #11, we'll talk about it, as I wrote on Facebook, I could probably use some money for faster shipping. 

PayPal: e5frog@gmail.com

Hey, forgot to mention I need $11 extra for registered shipping. I only include standard shipping in the price. 

If you want to upgrade I'll refund so you can send $96 instead - unless you WANT to send a separate payment. 

If standard shipping is fine, you don't need to do anything.

Difference is that you can't follow the journey if it's taking an unusually large amount of time for shipping. I have had one lost package in ten years, out of almost 300 shipments. Twice a package seemed to be lost but the tracking information showed a work colleague had signed for it. 

Decide for yourselves if you want it. 

Two refunds have been made, one missed the $85 goal and I got $5.05 too little because of PayPal fees and the other one was refunded due to buyer wanting registered shipping added - which is why I'm writing this.  ;)

All the others hit the mark of $85.

If you please share the fees you paid for your payment I can include a better estimate of fees and set a fixed price for that as well and not "force" anyone to use the friends option if they want registered shipping. 

Thanks, almost at the goal funding... 

• Like 1

Sorry for not updating, crisis at work - turned out to be dust on a lens...  doh.
Any payments already received will be on the list as well, but I'm not taking any more prepayments from now on. 

All parts have been ordered, so it's a couple of weeks before everything has dropped in. 

Will fill in the list tomorrow, it's past "pi" so I should get some sleep. 

Back to Killer Heads of Lettuce... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, e5frog said:

Ahh darn Holidays! Missed the pre-pay thing..lol. Oh well, glad it got done so quick.

Sorry for not updating, crisis at work - turned out to be dust on a lens...  doh.
Any payments already received will be on the list as well, but I'm not taking any more prepayments from now on. 

All parts have been ordered, so it's a couple of weeks before everything has dropped in. 

Will fill in the list tomorrow, it's past "pi" so I should get some sleep. 

Back to Killer Heads of Lettuce... 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2019 at 12:22 AM, Ashevent said:

Ahh darn Holidays! Missed the pre-pay thing..lol. Oh well, glad it got done so quick.

Gah! Same here!  I'm not sure I understand the longer term plan for these carts.  I get needing seed money to get everything necessary to do a batch.  Are there plans to do a second run if there's interest?