Made a nice intro, working through the actual game.

Ran into a problem, it's a little bit too large to fit on the Pac-Man board, I may have to adjust it to fit the Multi-Cart board, make a new board-design or shrink it. Haven't decided yet, maybe I should put the intro out there for you to decide or try and do some clever stuff to get the size down.   ;-)

2 hours ago, e5frog said:

Still alive. 
How about you?   ;-)

Yep. Trying to stay safe and mainly keep to myself (and family). Amazing to watch the same event play out over the whole world.

So far, so good- job 1 went on a 2 week furlough. Paid, but about half of what I'd make working. Job 2 is currently still going, so maybe I can get extra hours out of them.

A bit concerned since I naturally have a cough from my blood pressure medication, so the only symptom to watch for is a fever. Got a thermometer & check myself every morning- seems I run a degree or so lower than most (explains why I hate the cold!) More concerned about passing it to others than actually having it myself- I'm young enough that I should be OK, but even the job that's open still has a lot of elderly customers, so I don't want to be a carrier!

Just checking in to see how this is progressing- not expecting much with how weird things are. But, since I'm now 6 weeks into being fully furloughed (job 2 closed a couple days after job 1), I figured I might as well figure out what things I've paid for might ship soon. I mean, it's this or more Animal Crossing 🤣

Still here, had spent many many hours on a few tricks and effects that turned out not to work on any of the real machines but fine in emulation...  :(

I'm considering a hardware solution. 

Due to current situation things are moving slowly. 

• Thanks 1

Hey there, still at it.

Haven't found a solution to the mentioned technique used with the emulator. I'm considering a hardware solution but it feels like cheating and would prolong the development as it might require changes in cartridge hardware.

Anyway, there are a couple of small details I want to sort out, it's those last ones that takes the most time.  ;-)
I may have to replace some routines to be able to get the different colored blocks I want instead of mono-colored blocks. There's three to work with, so why not use them all?  ;-)

• Like 1

Update:
Box awaiting some text for the back side, got some help with that, then it's ready for print.

Moved code to another editor for better overview and syntax checking, to date I have made 974 code compilations (where the code is compiled into binary) , some with small and some with larger changes. Many wasted since it only worked in emulation...   :'(

Also want to thank everyone for their patience.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I have decided to accept pre-payment #12-14 if anyone's interested. 

Check first post in the thread, follow instructions - if you want to pay for your copy and get in line. 

I added an image of the real box original, the details will be a surprise. 

291234228_TetrisBoxredyellowblock3600dpitext1.thumb.png.2cebef9062945a8823e24dadbc877255.png

Edited by e5frog
  • Like 2

Open spots are filled.
If you have a good excuse that you must pay for one right away (least waiting time), let me know and we'll work something out. 

Minor details left to check - and some more play testing.

I'm confident enough to now receive all orders, I'll make a batch of 50 carts, there's 26 left of that to sell.

Please follow instructions in the first post.

I'm missing shipping addresses to a couple of the current orders, I'll contact you about it.

Buy Now!