IGNORED

My wife surprised me with a Switch

SS

I was having a hard time deciding between the Switch Lite and the full sized machine. My wife surprised me last month with a full sized Switch console though and I have to say that she definately made the right call.  I did not assume that I would be playing in docked mode nearly as much as I have been.  I blame the excellent Switch Pro Controller.  It really is a great system overall. 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, SS said:

I was having a hard time deciding between the Switch Lite and the full sized machine. My wife surprised me last month with a full sized Switch console though and I have to say that she definately made the right call.  I did not assume that I would be playing in docked mode nearly as much as I have been.  I blame the excellent Switch Pro Controller.  It really is a great system overall. 

The Pro controller is fantastic- i don't regret buying it at all.  I play 75 docked 25 portable, so regular Switch was no-brainer for me.  :)

• Like 2

I've had an original model Switch now for a few months, and I have to say I haven't looked back. The first game I ended up with was Breath of the Wild, then followed up with a few more as time has gone by. I am most impressed with this system, and I love the fact that I can take it with me, then plug it back in to it's dock and play it full screen (Pokemon on the big screen? Awesome!) I miss my 3DS at times, due to the game line up, but the Switch certainly compares to that now (from the perspective of a new owner). I'm looking forward to having the Switch for a long time to come, and building up a great library over time.

• Like 2