Jump to content
Yautja

The Extirpator with in-game music

Recommended Posts

Hi all, fellow atarians

 

I've been told about this hack. Does anybody have that mod in his/her archives? I wanna hear that inmortal song during gameplay!

 

- Y -

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just did a big search and apart from a mention in an Atari book I've not seen or have this hacked version..

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed that would be awesome. Legendary song especially that theme more at the end of the song (I would call that the bridge but I am actually not that sure).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2019 at 7:34 PM, Yautja said:

Hi all, fellow atarians

 

I've been told about this hack. Does anybody have that mod in his/her archives? I wanna hear that inmortal song during gameplay!

 

- Y -

Hello,

 

I found on homesoft a xex file with music and a cas file from atarimania both with Rob Hubbard song but only start screen not on playing screen.

But you mean this song in playing time (there is a cracked version from steve zipp i will search for it) but here the other 2 files.

The Arcade 019a is a black dos menu withe cracked version from stevezipp file  and pause fixed.

 

I saw on you with music when playing but it was synt music 2006.

 

I will search futher.

 

 

Gr. Marco

The Extirpator !.zip The_Extirpator!.zip

Arcade 019a.zip

Edited by marcokitt2000
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, marcokitt2000 said:

Hello,

 

I found on homesoft a xex file with music and a cas file from atarimania both with Rob Hubbard song but only start screen not on playing screen.

But you mean this song in playing time (there is a cracked version from steve zipp i will search for it) but here the other 2 files.

The Arcade 019a is a black dos menu withe cracked version from stevezipp file  and pause fixed.

 

I saw on you with music when playing but it was synt music 2006.

 

I will search futher.

 

 

Gr. Marco

The Extirpator !.zip 19.17 kB · 4 downloads The_Extirpator!.zip 32.1 kB · 3 downloads

Arcade 019a.zip 79.95 kB · 4 downloads

Excellent. Many thanks.

On 12/1/2019 at 2:19 PM, Mclaneinc said:

Just did a big search and apart from a mention in an Atari book I've not seen or have this hacked version..

Yes, as you said, it is mentioned in a book written by Kieren Hawken. I trully hope we can find such hack.

 

Regards,

 

- Y - 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was there any? I remember the game has demoed some bits or several levels together with music playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...