IGNORED

New gaming keyboard for my gaming computer.

Elvis

OK so yesterday I went to get me some boots for Christmas. I found a gaming keyboard. It was on sale at JC Penny's. Who would have ever thought they would sell one. It lights up. And has some headphones. I cant use them tinnitus is bad. Electric guitar done that to me. It also has a mouse. It was almost 30 dollars with tax. Someone said for that price it can't be good quality. Here is the product and specs. What are you thoughts on the product? 

In a world where winner takes all, victory means having the right equipment on your side. New from Alpha Gaming, the Battle Group 3-Piece Gaming Set comes with everything you need to seamlessly game for hours: the LED Pro Gaming Headphone, complete with dual built-in and removeable noise-reducing microphones, the Bandit Precision Gaming Mouse, and the Recon LED Backlit Mechanical Keyboard. All Alpha Gaming gear is fully compatible with Windows 10 and Mac operating systems, utilizing Plug-and-Play technology for ultimate convenience. No matter where your gaming adventures take you, be prepared with comfortable style and the right gear to win.

• Included: 1 Headset, 1 Keyboard, 1 Mouse
  • Traditional US Keyboard Layout with Numeric Keypad, Custom LED Backlight Settings and Easy Plug-and-Play Style Installation
  • Keyboard Compatible with PCs and Windows Operating Systems (Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10)
  • Precision Wired Gaming Mouse with Smooth Rubberized Palm Rest, Ergonomic Build, and Customizable DPI and LED Settings
  • USB Port Connection (Supports USB1.0/1.1/2.0) for Use with Desktops and Laptops; Supported Driver Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS V10.X
  • Gaming Headphone Features Over-Ear Foam Padded Cups, Dual HD Microphones, Passive Noise Cancelling Technology, and Red LED Effects; Y-Splitter Included
  • # Pieces In Set: 3
  • Features: Surround Sound, Integrated Microphone, Adjustable Headband
  • Tech Compatibility: Universal
  • Measurements: 14 Length/Inches, 68 Height/Inches, 14 Width/Inches
  • Base Material: 100% Plastic
  • Country of Origin: Imported

Tzumi Alpha Gaming Battle Group 3 Pieces Keyboard, Mouse, Headset For PC Console

Picture 2 of 8

Picture 4 of 8

Picture 5 of 8

Picture 4 of 8

Picture 6 of 8

i don't know anything *specifically* about the keyboard brand/etc, but if YOU like it I think that would be the important part.  

personally for me, i prefer mechanical switch keyboards for typing and gaming so i'm not sure based on the description if yours is mechanical or not.  

1 hour ago, digdugnate said:

i don't know anything *specifically* about the keyboard brand/etc, but if YOU like it I think that would be the important part.  

personally for me, i prefer mechanical switch keyboards for typing and gaming so i'm not sure based on the description if yours is mechanical or not.  

I found it. So I will try it. Can't be that bad and was cheap.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DragonGrafx-16 said:

When I bought a gaming keyboard for my sister for Christmas a few years back I opened the box to make sure it was quality. And it was... it was some Chinese brand but it had real mechanical keys and only cost me like $35. 

Cool. Right now I'm using this with mu Cyberpower PC. 

Image result for cyberpower pc keyboard

Image result for cyberpower pc

Edited by Elvis

• 4 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, dedguy said:

I got the  same set for  Christmas and    For the life me   I cant  figure out how to make the scroll wheel  on the mouse  scroll  up  and  down. It turns but  it            wont scroll.                   I

Probably busted... pack-in mice and keyboards belong in the trash. You'd be better off with the cheap Logitech mouse/keyboard bundle than this crap.

Personally I use a Razer Black Widow (probably the only decent Razer product... I got mine on sale) and a Logitech g600.

Edited by DragonGrafx-16

1 hour ago, dedguy said:

I got the  same set for  Christmas and    For the life me   I cant  figure out how to make the scroll wheel  on the mouse  scroll  up  and  down. It turns but  it            wont scroll.                   I

49 minutes ago, DragonGrafx-16 said:

Probably busted... pack-in mice and keyboards belong in the trash. You'd be better off with the cheap Logitech mouse/keyboard bundle than this crap.

Mine is great quality and works great. You might have got a bad one. It happens.