IGNORED

FS: **SOLD** Jaguar lot tested and works

8_is_enuff

============================================================================

/|\   Bundle 3 - Atari Jaguar with plenty of signs of usage.  Comes with 3 boxed & 2 loose games.    *** SOLD ***

I'm asking $225 shipped.

I just tested the Jag and all carts with a universal psu (tested the universal first with meter) and it works. 

You get:

• Jag console
  • one Jag controller
  • composite video cable (red-white-yellow)
  • Iron Soldier (not mint) with box and manual, missing insert tray, includes my receipt from 1994
  • Checkered Flag with box and manual, missing insert tray
  • CIB Brutal Sports Football with box and manual
  • loose Ulta Vortex
  • loose Dino Dudes
  • You can have the universal psu to use until you acquire a Jag or compatible Genesis psu.  Its just safer. I don't think running a universal psu on a daily basis is a good idea.  Way too easy to fry the Jag if the selector is on wrong setting or polarity is reversed. 

Everything will ship well packaged and padded.

Please see pics.

/|\   Bundle 1 - Lynx Console, 30 carts, pouch, AC adapter   ***SOLD***

I'm am the original owner of the console.  It has the original screen.  This console was my "second"

gaming console--it saw not nearly as much use as my main console, but more than my backup console.

Of my Lynx consoles, this a close second for screen quality.  The vertical lightness that follows

moving objects on these old screens is only "mild" on this unit in my opinion.

I am also the original owner of all 30 game carts.

A Lynx pouch and AC adapter is also included.

Please see photos.

I'm asking $320 shipped.

/|\   Bundle 2 - Atari 7800 in great condition with 23 games (and 21 manuals)    ***SOLD***

I'm the original owner of the console and most of the games.

I'm asking $225 shipped.

Please see photos.

Edited by 8_is_enuff

I hit a snag with the Jag.  I had it all set up for retesting (its been over a year since playing this Jag).  But I couldn't find the power supply.  And I looked quite a while.

After cussing at myself, I stopped by a nearby used game store this afternoon.  They had a couple of Genesis power supplies, but nothing with enough amperage. 

This is where I could use a little advice.  I have a universal ac adapter.  It takes 120V/60 Hz AC and puts out 1.3 amps DC.  There are several voltage settings, 9V being one of them.  Is there any reason not to give it a try?  One of the end fittings is the perfect size and I can set the tip to negative.

So is this safe to use with my Jag?  And by tip, they mean the center (interior)?

Edited by 8_is_enuff

I had the Jag Snag a few weeks ago...don't even want to tell you what I had to do to clear that up!

Aside that, any Genesis model 1 PSU will work with the Jag. As a matter of fact, some of the Jag PSU's are an exact replica of that Genesis model 1 PSU with simply a Jaguar badge on them ;) I am referring to the Genesis model MK-1602. If you are to use the universal PSU you have, higher amps do not matter, but voltage and polarity obviously do. Set it to 9V and center negative.

SEGA-MK-1602-ac-gametrog.png

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 1