IGNORED

FS: New NES-Like Pads for Commodore 64 (and others systems/computers) ***ALL SOLD!!***

eightbit

I went a little crazy on these and ordered a few too many ;) Yeah, they are that good! I figured I would have people to play with so I ordered some more, but unfortunately none of my friends or family have the slightest interest in playing C64 or Amiga games....go figure.

Anyway, a few up for grabs. These are NOT rehash NES controllers. These are completely brand new. New buttons, pads, injection molded shells and the PCB's inside are a new custom design my RetroGameBoyz. Super responsive and accurate. The commodore pads have the second button mapped to "UP", so an actual button for jumping. Works wonders in games like Great Giana Sisters, Moon Patrol, and the thousands of other "push up for jump" games. The Amiga pad has the same mapped second button, and also a third button (one of the mushy buttons) mapped to "special". I believe "special" is simply spacebar......works awesomely in Mega Twins!

These will also work in many other 9-pin consoles like Atari 2600, 7800, Atari ST, etc etc. 

I have merely tested all of these pads for functionality and that is all. They are all brand new. I am asking $30 a controller, shipped inside of the USA.

****ALL GONE!***

IMG_0966.JPG

IMG_0967.JPG

Edited by eightbit

1 hour ago, chicgamer said:

If only you had one of the MSX controllers ...

I'm glad to hear that these work well, though. I've been looking at the MSX version on Etsy. You're selling these for a really good price compared to what they cost from the Etsy store.

Yeah, I paid around $10 more (or so with shipping) and am just trying to recoup some whilst giving AAer's a good deal. They are truly fantastic. Really changes the game. I can actually get FAR in R-Type with these...and all along I thought I just sucked at that shooter! ;)

• Like 1