IGNORED

Droid99..what happened?

Mehridian Sanders

Thanks kindly. It is too bad. I have dosbox on phone but think that an emulator would work better on tablet ... size, it seems, matters. I will see what I can do to create another more singular TI emulator on android. An emulator to run an emulator seems ... cumbersome.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well...

If you dont mind running an emulator .. In another emulator...  (Because derpier things have been done..)

You can go for Eltech's windows emulator. (which is WINE + their proprietary x86 emulation core.)  You could theoretically put classic99 inside that. 

I happen to have a copy installed on my phone (the windows emulator that is.)  I could give it a shot and see how well it works?

• Like 1

Well...

If you dont mind running an emulator .. In another emulator...  (Because derpier things have been done..)

You can go for Eltech's windows emulator. (which is WINE + their proprietary x86 emulation core.)  You could theoretically put classic99 inside that. 

I happen to have a copy installed on my phone (the windows emulator that is.)  I could give it a shot and see how well it works?
Well not gonna say no. May try it out tonight if I have time. Have to give wife backrub ... I use this as a trading mark.. "Let me do *thing* and I'll give you a backrub."
Seems to work well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk