IGNORED

Wish List Of Missing Systems And Add-On.

Since 2014 I been trying to collect all of my missing games and systems and so far Im almost there at my goal and I even use some images for my desktop as my motivational wallpaper every time I turn on my PC and hoping to get back all I had.

Im posting it here to see if I could get some info/tips/help on obtaining these and others some systems and add-on are on the high price and will be very difficult if not almost impossible like the Jag CD but other maybe easier like NES toploader.

If anyone here knows how I can fine these in a decent price range or some label artwork to be done that would be neat. Or knows where online to get them if any at all.

missing gaming.png

my_mini_gameroom__have.jpg

I once found a Rob the Robot in the toy section of a thrift shop (rather than with video games/electronics). He was sitting high on a top shelf, and I spotted him from some distance away. I do not remember the price, but it was under Cdn$10. So, check beyond the usual parts of the thrift store(s), flea markets, etc.

Good luck with the other systems! Other than the Vic-20, you are looking for some difficult-to-find hardware. 

I had 2 Game Gears... the first one is in a landfill as it broke like 15 years ago... and the second one turns on and plays sound but has a busted screen. 

3 hours ago, Eltigro said:

The GameGear should be pretty easy to find for a reasonable price.  The only question is, how much work you'll have to do to it...  caps?  battery covers?  new screen?

27 minutes ago, DragonGrafx-16 said:

I had a top loader for sale back in February... I already sold it though. I sold it because I was fed up with RF and the jailbars and did not want to mod it. It was much easier to install a BLW into my toaster NES.

One of my things on my wish list is to pick up an AV famicom just to no longer deal with the RF ouput myself.