IGNORED

FS: Heavily modified Black Sega Sports Dreamcast ***SOLD!!***

eightbit

I performed quite a few mods on a Black NTSC Sega Dreamcast a few months ago and it runs like a dream. But, I never play it...go figure. I have attached two pictures I have here on my phone (I am at work) but if you would like more please let me know. What has been done:

1. Original hot running internal PSU replaced with modern DreamPSU (external power plug comes with this of course)

2. GDEMU (clone) installed as well as a 512GB SDXC card (works perfectly, can hold the entire USA set and then some)

3. Noctua fan mod (new modern high quality fan that is quiet and better than the original. New 3D printed housing mounts the new fan and new lid switch)

4. Very high quality 3D printed enclosure for the GDEmu with extra space for SD cards

5. Controller board clock battery removed and replaced with battery holder and new rechargeable CR2032

The system also comes with a VGA box (third party but a GOOD box! one of those see-though models that you cannot find anymore) as well as a VGA to HDMI converter box that makes this look incredible on a modern flat screen TV. Along with those, two like-new official white controllers, one official white VMU,  one brand new unopened see-through green VMU, and one official Sega Dreamcast keyboard.

In all, I damn nice set that took me a lot of time (especially to acquire the components and 3D print the parts) to put together. Hassle free Dreamcast gameplay...no swapping disks! Just sit back on your couch with the controller and easily launch a game, play, back out to the select menu and choose another.

I am looking for $350 shipped OBO for the entire set. PM if interested.

***SOLD!!!***

1.jpg

2019-08-01 19.28.41.jpg

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 2