IGNORED

List of Low Serial numbers of Sega Gensis Consoles

Sean39

Hi Everyone

In 2013 on Sega Age .com I was ask to start keeping track of Serial numbers.

I also provided information my father passed down to me being in the Field of designing and

programing game systems.

Anyways This was the list of a lot consoles of users and others that provided to me to make a very nice list of Sega genesis

Consoles by serial numbers and their age.

This information was archived and you can either go to this for the archive with all post or

Just look at the attachment that tell you information how to date your system and much more.

Also it shows the list of consoles that were placed into a chart to show how the dating was done.

https://connect.gocollect.com/discussion/98190/finding-the-oldest-sega-genesis

Or you can use this. I really hope this will help anyone out who is looking for this information.

I am very old now and knew this had help out many people in collecting the Genesis consoles.

Sorry for the edits it been along time since I have done this. Just a small note when I was a kid there were no video games.

I saw the Magnavox Odyssey and Pong when it was a new thing. Anyways Playing outside was the only thing we had when I was

a kid ,so seeing video games grow over the several Decades has been an enjoyment to me. Well more than 4 decades ago I bought

a Magnavox Odyssey in 1972 when they were brand new. Again I am really old but I love to see how everything has changed over the years.

Thanks Sean

Finding the oldest Sega Genesis.docx

Edited by Sean39
Need to correct page layout
  • Like 1