IGNORED

original ver Blix for sale

gavvv

picked up at CGE14, I have one of the original carts of Blix, as well as mark thompson's 'homebrew' manual and overlays for sale

Some sudden medical expenses I wasn't expecting means i have to cut out some of my new cart purchases, as well as selling Blix, and possibly some other boxed rarities.  I'd like it to go to a forum/community member that is really wanting one of these.  I'm going to take offers for the next week or so and will take the best offer.  

blixgavv.thumb.jpg.6d485da4d9b299a911a1dafb6e6e40ea.jpg

thanks muchly,

gavv

• Like 4

Hello Gavvv,

Really sorry to hear that.

Each time I hear this it's quite weird for a French citizen like me because in France, we don't have to pay if we have medical problem or if we have to go to the hospital for a surgery or something like that...

Hope you are fine.

Cheers,

52 minutes ago, scalpel said:

Hello Gavvv,

Really sorry to hear that.

Each time I hear this it's quite weird for a French citizen like me because in France, we don't have to pay if we have medical problem or if we have to go to the hospital for a surgery or something like that...

Hope you are fine.

Cheers,

Don't worry, nothing serious long term health wise (besides being an IT nerd type nearing 5-0 with less than stellar physical activity), just shorter term crunch to catch up on deductibles/etc that I agree are way too high on this side of the pond.

Gavv

• Like 1

On 12/6/2019 at 9:31 PM, gavvv said:

(besides being an IT nerd type nearing 5-0 with less than stellar physical activity)

I'm post 5-0, very active and problems still found me.  Fortunately painkillers, physiotherapy and time should remedy it.   And yes, thank the sweet baby jebus for national healthcare.  I haven't had to spend anything leaving money for Intellivision games.   People shouldn't have to choose between Spiker and an MRI.  Just don't bring your Spiker cart to the MRI, that would be bad.  :)  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1